skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Good Thinking, Jenn!
Told you!
Sunday, February 7, 2010
CAMERON JEFFREY LUSZECK
Cameron is so cute! I got to go to Las Vegas with Mom to help Judy. I got to hold him a lot and play with Lexi and Jackson.
Mom did a lot of cooking and cleaning.
1 comment:
Jessica Brown
said...
Jen- You are beautiful.
Thats all I have to say.
Ok and this what a doll!
February 8, 2010 at 9:28 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Jaron
Jennifer
Kelly
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(12)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
▼
February
(3)
CAMERON JEFFREY LUSZECK
I'M TWENTY FOUR!
BEST BUDDIES BALL
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(53)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(1)
I love it!
My favorite!
Buenos Aires
London
1 comment:
Jen- You are beautiful.
Thats all I have to say.
Ok and this what a doll!
Post a Comment