It's not my fault that I'm spoiled. England, France. What's next? We rode on a train under the ocean to get to Paris. I love trains. I wish you could have been there.
You are a good walker! I can't believe how you travel all over the place. I love France. I wish I could see the Eiffel Tower sticking out of David's head, too. Tell Mom that I love the length of her hair and tell her to stop being so skinny! I love you, Babe! (p.s. it gets dark at 4:30 here too. Booh!)
2 comments:
Dear Jennifer-Walk-a-riffic,
You are a good walker! I can't believe how you travel all over the place. I love France. I wish I could see the Eiffel Tower sticking out of David's head, too. Tell Mom that I love the length of her hair and tell her to stop being so skinny! I love you, Babe! (p.s. it gets dark at 4:30 here too. Booh!)
Kelly
Jen, I want to be spoiled like you...noticing everyone, forgetting no one. We can't wait until you get back to the good ol' USA.
Post a Comment