We had fun with Andrew and Natalie. The first day they were here we went to the National Gallery at Trafalgar Square and walked to Westminster Abbey for an evensong, and we took a bus back to St. Martin's in the Field for a concert. We went to War Horse, a great play with life size horse puppets. We went to Leed's castle and Dover castle (I was kind of grouchy by then, because I was tired of walking and stairs) and we saw the white cliffs at Dover. I had fish and chips at the restaurant. So good! I slept till 12:30 today, but it's my last day on the couch, I think. Are we going to have more visitors? Maybe tomorrow. Just kidding. We did. We're done, we think. Mom and D-dad--boring! Thank goodness the students are coming back from their 4 days out.(Check out the giant ruhbarb behind D-dad in the first picture).
3 comments:
Dear Jennifer,
Will you tell David-Daddy how much I like his hat?
I wish that I had been there with you and Drew and Natalie. Sounds like so much fun.
I miss you. I had a dream about you last night.
Hugs and Kisses, Babe!
Kell
Jenny,
You are the best. We had some good laughs and a lot of fun, didn't we? Thanks for sharing your bedroom.
We love you!
Drew and Natalie
I want to come visit! It looks like sooo much fun. I want to eat yummy fish and chips too. Delicious!
We are counting the days till you guys come home.
love you Jen!
Post a Comment