Tuesday, September 15, 2009

DID I TELL YOU THAT WE HAD LUNCH IN FRANCE AND WAFFLES IN BELGIUM?


We went with our friends Paul and Jaelynne Evans on a boat over to France. Can you see the White Cliffs of Dover? We drove a car to the beach. Then we drove over to another country called Belgium. I really wanted to ride in the carriage behind the horse, and not just because I was tired of walking. Mom and D-dad finally said, "Yes." We came home the same night really late.





3 comments:

Kelly said...

You got to ride in a carriage? I'm glad that the parents say "yes" to you sometimes! You are such a good girl, Jenn!

Jessica Brown said...

Wow a horse carriage? So cool. My favorite picture of you is the second one down from the top where your sitting down. You look so cute Jen. And I like your hair in that picture.

Taryn said...

Wow Jenn- you really get around. I am excited to try some of the yummy food in London with you. One week from today and we are leaving to come see you.